If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three main choices to consider:
• My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
• (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
• I can’t tell my family
• How will I finish school?
• How will I continue working?
• Where will I live?
• I don’t have medical insurance
• I can’t afford a child
• I’m too young
We are here to listen and sort through these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Will it be open, semi-open, or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency?
Today there are adoption plans in which you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
If you would like to learn more information about adoption or make an adoption plan we can help walk you through each step.
• The father is insisting on an abortion
• I’m not ready to be a parent
• I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are.
• Are you really pregnant?
• Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
• How far along are you?
• What kinds of abortion are available to you?
• What are your rights with abortion providers?
• Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options.
Call for your appointment. We are here to serve you.