Care Net of Paradise is here for you! We are available to answer your questions, assess your situation and provide general counsel during times that can be difficult and confusing. We offer a mentorship program with experienced fathers who can give valuable feedback and counsel. We also offer parenting classes, which help guide you through the various steps of fatherhood and child rearing.
She says she might be pregnant what do you do?
- Am I ready to be a parent?
- Do I want to have a child with this person?
- What would I do if a pregnancy occurs?
- Can I support a child with my time, energy, and money for at least 18 years?
- Am I willing to marry to give my child a two-parent home?
- Am I willing to make an adoption plan for my child?
- Am I prepared to live with the fact that my child was aborted?
- Will our relationship survive this?
Free and confidential services include:
- Pregnancy Test
- Ultrasound referrals
- Counseling and support with trained peer counselors
- Earn While you Learn Parenting Program
- Maternity and baby clothes, diapers, equipment etc.
- Adoptions education, referrals and counseling
- Medical and financial referrals
Call one of our friendly counselors today! 530-876-1113