Care Net provides education and support services to women and men dealing with unplanned pregnancy.
We believe every woman has the right to be fully informed about her pregnancy so that her decision will be intelligent and confident. We can help educate her about fetal development, abortion risks and procedures, and all of her options.
• Pregnancy tests
• Ultrasound referrals
• Counseling and support with trained lay counselors
• Earn While You Learn incentive program
• Maternity and baby clothes, diapers, equipment, etc.
• Adoption education, referrals, and counseling
• Medical and financial referrals
• Education on sexual health issues
• Abstinence education and support (for those who are not married)
• Referrals for sexually transmitted diseases testing
Read what our clients are saying about the services Care Net provides.